Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Feature story

I am interviewing Officer Beats who is involved in a reckless driving environment and I am going to be asking him many different types of questions about what they feel about reckless driving and what should be done to stop it.
I have experience a lot in my life but I think the most interesting part that brightened the world with fear when 5 cars plowed into each other and some flipping and crashing on the curbs of the freeway this was a disaster waiting to happen. People aren’t paying attention on the rode.
I think my favorite moment in my career where I looked up to someone with dignity and power but they do not know how to drive so I fear for they’re life when they on the road.
I am an adult now but when I was young I thought about driving and I never thought I would be in the position I am today. I have witnessed a lot of crashes in my time. I at least have seen 10 crashes per day, about 3600 crashes per year in my standards.

No comments:

Post a Comment